R2.0 Sound Screen Insulation Batt(1160mmx580mmx70mm)-8pc/Pk
R2.0 Sound Screen Insulation Batts
- Reduce noise transfer between rooms and through external walls
- Helps isolate rooms for a quieter home
- Provides thermal insulation, reducing your energy use
- Limit noise transfer in 2 storey homes between first and second floor
- Low allergen – National Asthma Council Sensitive Choice® partner
CSR Bradford’s SoundScreen is Australia’s most trusted sound insulation to reduce noise transfer around the home, with added temperature control.
F/G Foil Face Anticon Insulation R1.3Firerated-15MX1.2MX60mm
F/G Foil Face Anticon Insulation R1.3Firerated
- Acoustic insulation: reduce unwanted airborne noise and also provide a damping effect to reduce impact noise such as rain or hail
- Condensation control: reduce the risk of condensation under your metal roof, which can cause damage to ceilings and mould growth
- Thermal insulation: keep out the summer heat and stop the warmth leaving your home in winter
- By reducing temperature variation, Anticon assists in minimising ‘metal creeping noises’ which can occur in the building structure
- Fire performance: made from non-combustible fibres and meets the BAL requirement for metal clad roofs in bushfire areas
Bradford Anticon roofing blanket is an Australian manufactured foil faced insulation blanket, specifically designed to assist in the control of condensation, temperature and reduce rain noise under residential and commercial metal roofs. It is constructed from a Glasswool insulation blanket adhered to reinforced reflective foil facing with a 150mm edge extension along one longitudinal edge of the blanket to provide an overlap when installed. When installed adjacent to an air gap, this product can further improve the thermal performance of the roof system.
Sisalation Double Sided 75M2 (1.24 Mtrs X 60 Mtrs)
Sisalation Double Sided
- A strong, reinforced pliable building membrane designed for use as sarking under residential and commercial metal roofs.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, thereby allowing bulk wall insulation to perform more effectively.
- Product of choice in metal roof applications as the foil-paper composition reduces the level of noise generated in metal roofs, thereby improving the acoustic ambience of the home.
- When sealed, protects the building frame by minimising the amount of rain and dust wind blows into the roof.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation*® Metal Roof contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Suitable for use in bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40 in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
Wall wrap insulation such as Sisalation services two main purposes*. Firstly, it protects the inside of the building from wind, moisture and dust, effectively sealing it off from much of the elements. Secondly, reflective foil insulates the home by stopping almost all radiant heat transfer.
R1.5 Wall & Floor Insulation Batts (1160x430x75mm)-22pcs/Pk
R1.5 Wall & Floor insulation Batts
- Reduces heat transfers in your home and improves comfort all year round
- Helps reduce energy costs
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions
Bradford Gold insulation for walls is specifically designed to deliver optimum performance in exterior cavity walls. Bradford Gold batts for walls are available in R-values from R1.5 - R4.0 and are water repellent and stiffened to stand upright in wall cavities. There are a range of wall batts suitable for steel frame construction.
F/G Insulation R1.3 Building Blanket-60mm(15MX1.2MX60mm)
F/G Insulation R1.3 Building Blanket
- Heavy duty foil facing
- Sound absorbing
- Thermal performance - keeps a building cool in summer and warm in winter
- No added formaldehyde
- BAL rating compliant 12.5 -40
Space Blanket® is a specialist under-metal roof insulation designed for use in residential buildings. Space Blanket® insulation is made with super-soft Earthwool® insulation laminated with an anti-condensation foil facing.
Space Blanket® will improve the thermal comfort and energy efficiency of the building in which it has been installed thus keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter. It's Super-soft to handle and install.
Space Blanket® is made using up to 80% recycled glass and with ECOSE® Technology, a sustainable, bio-based binder that contains no added formaldehyde.