Villa Board (8' x 4' x 6mm)
- Durable in bathrooms, laundries, kitchens and high traffic areas
- If it gets wet it won't deform or lose its structural integrity
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rot, termites and fire when installed and maintained correctly
- For greater tile adhesion it has a bond strength up to 75% greater than wet area plasterboard
- Install quickly. Cut with a score and snap knife and fix with 30mm x 2.8mm Galvanised Fibre Cement Nails
A durable impact and water resistant internal wall lining that can be painted or tiled.
Popular in bathrooms and laundries and where resistance to damage from moisture and rot is a benefit. Villaboard is a smooth, sanded flat fibre cement sheet with recesses on the long edges for flush jointing and a seamless finish. It can be painted, wallpapered or tiled. Villaboard is deemed non-combustible and can be used in fire and acoustic wall systems. It is more impact resistant than plasterboard making it suitable for high traffic commercial applications.
Compressed Fibro - 9 mm thickness (2.4 m X 1.2m X 9mm)
- Resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire
- Ideal for ground or upper-storey extensions
- A wide variety of looks can be achieved with the varying range of profiles
James Hardie HardiePlank weatherboard is a no-fuss, site painted weatherboard available in a range of different profiles from contemporary to traditional. Used as an external wall cladding in residential and medium-density homes.
Fibro Cement Sheets - Fibro Lite (8'x4'x3.5mm)
High strength and stiffness
No chemical additives
Produced from plantation eucalypt resources
High gloss finish
Masonite hardboard is a high strength, rigid building board. It contains no added chemical bond agents and has one high gloss side that can be easily painted with a range of finishes.
Masonite hardboard is produced from sustainably managed eucalypt plantations.
Hardi Lattice 2400 x 1200 x 6 mm Diamond
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Covered by a 15-year structural warranty
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Made in Australia from 75% recycled plastic
- Will not rust, rot, separate or need painting
Matrix Classic Diamond Lattice has timeless visual appeal and a high level of privacy without inhibiting your sense of space. It is perfect for screening, shade, verandahs, carports, covering up unsightly utilities or as a divider between areas. It comes in a wide range of colours to match or contrast to any home décor and can be installed using the Matrix C-Channel kit to provide rigidity between rails and posts. Both the lattice and the frame can be cut down to the required size.
Whatever the application, Matrix Lattice is the smart, simple way to create a long-lasting, maintenance-free lattice feature.
Block out factor: 78%
Please note: All plastic products will expand and contract with changes in temperature. If no allowance is made for thermal expansion and contraction during installation, this may cause damage to the product and void the warranty.
Fibro Cement Sheets (8'x4'x4.5mm)
Fibro Cement Sheets
- Modern ship-lapped joint detail accommodates building movement and darker paint colours without the risk of cracking.
- Available in wider and taller panel sizes for minimal joints and maximum coverage.
- Slim wall footprint maximises internal living space compared to traditional render wall systems
- Pre-primed, embedded texture delivers a modern render look without the need for wet trades - simply fix and paint.
EasyTex™ panels are a new way to achieve a consistent, fine-textured finish, without the worry of high costs, aesthetic variability and speciality trades.
Made from James Hardie’s durable fibre cement, EasyTex™ is a pre-primed panel embedded with a fine texture to deliver a modern render design aesthetic. With a simple v-groove joint design, EasyTex™ panels are easy to install, resistant to cracking and lime staining, and come ready to paint.